GEOTEX HT3788 Fire Blanket Roll Brown 1.7mm Thickness 1Mtrx50Mtr
GEOTEX HT3788 Fire Blanket Roll, Brown, 1.7mm Thickness, 1Mtrx50Mtr, fire blankets are made of E-Glass fiberglass fabric. These blankets are specially treated in order to gain a better fireproof performance, flame and tear resistance. Coated materials resist abrasion better while uncoated materials are generally more pliable for draping over objects.
- Coated materials resist abrasion better while uncoated materials are generally more pliable for draping over objects.
- Lighter weight blankets should be used on a vertical plane only such that hot matter can fall of after initial contact.
- Flame-resistant blankets will help protect objects and work area against welding sparks and spatter.
- Blankets are self-hemmed and stitched with high strength fiber glass thread to prevent fraying.
- Blankets are grommetted on all sides approximately 0.5m apart.
- Product: Fire Blanket Roll
- Brand: Geotex
- Model: HT3788
- Thickness: 1.7mm
- Material: E Glass Fabric
- Weight: 1700g/m2